- Hivvlab Co., Ltd. (collectively "Company") collects, uses and provides personal information based on the user's consent, and actively assures the user's right to self-determination.
The Company complies with the relevant laws, regulations and guidelines of the Republic of Korea to be complied with by the providers of information and communication services.
"Personal information processing policy" means the guidelines that the company must adhere to so that users can safely use the service by protecting their valuable personal information.
2. Collection of personal information
- We collect the minimum personal information we need for service delivery.
At the time of signing up or using the service, we collect the minimum personal information necessary to provide the following services through the homepage or individual applications or programs.
- [paycrypto] required
- Phone number, user name, IMEI (securely convert the unique information of the user's device so as not to check the original value)
- Cell phone number, date of birth
- Some services may collect additional personal information after the non-user consent that they collect in the 'Hivvlab Account' to provide specialized features.
- What is mandatory information? : Information to perform the essential function of the service
- What is selection information? : Additional information collected to provide more specialized services (Even if you do not enter selection information, there is no restriction on use of the service.)
- Here's how to collect your personal information:
In the case of collecting personal information, we must notify the user in advance and ask for consent, and collect personal information through the following methods.
- When you sign up for membership and use the service, you agree to collect personal information and enter your information yourself
- If you receive personal information from affiliate services or organizations
- Web page, e-mail, fax, telephone, etc.
- Participation in on-line and off-line events / events
- Personal information collected from users during the use of the service is as follows.
Information such as terminal information (OS, screen size, device ID), IP address, cookie, visit date and time, unauthorized use record, and service use record can be automatically generated and collected during PC web and mobile web /
We provide personal information from third parties through partnerships and links between services.
3. Use of personal information
- It is used for membership management, service provision and improvement, and new service development.
We collect the minimum personal information necessary to provide the service through the homepage or individual applications or programs during membership or service use.
- Member identification / confirmation of sign-up, identification of person / age, prevention of illegal use
- When collecting personal information for children under the age of 14, check whether the legal representative agrees,
- Providing message transmission, friend registration, and friend recommendation between users
- Tell your friends about your activity history or provide you with features such as user search and registration
- Provide analysis and service according to demographic characteristics
- Develop new services, provide various services, handle inquiries or complaints, and deliver announcements
- Transmission and delivery of contents and settlement of fees when using paid service
- Preventing and sanctioning acts that interfere with the smooth operation of services (including the theft of accounts and fraudulent use)
- Use for event / event participation, marketing and advertising
- Voice command recognition and personalization service
- Service utilization history, statistics on access frequency and service utilization, establishment of service environment in terms of privacy protection, provision of customized service, improvement of service
4. Providing personal information
- Hivvlab will not provide your personal information to any third party unless you have a separate consent from the user or as provided in the law. We provide the following personal information for connecting with third parties .
Hivvlab does not provide personal information to the outside without prior consent of the user.
However, after the user obtains the consent of the user within the scope necessary for the use of the services of the external affiliates and others, the personal information is provided to the third party.
The following tasks are entrusted to provide services.
We are entrusting personal information to external companies to carry out some of the tasks that are essential for service delivery. And we supervise and supervise the entrusted company not to violate related laws and regulations.
5. Destruction of personal information
- Personal information will be destroyed without delay when the purpose of collection and use is achieved. Procedures and methods are as follows.
In the case of an electronic file, it is safely deleted so as not to be restored and reproduced. In the case of records, printed matter, and written documents, it is destroyed by crushing or incineration.
However, the information to be stored after being stored in the internal policy is as follows.
In addition, Hivvlab separately separates or deletes the personal information of members who have not used the service for one year in accordance with the 'Personal Information Expiration Period', and the separated personal information will be destroyed without delay after being kept for 4 years.
- The information below will be stored for a maximum of one year from the date of withdrawal and destroyed.
- Encrypt and keep your Hivvlab account and unsubscription email address for sending mail and responding to CS inquiries
- Service fraud history
- Hivvlab protects your rights.
- any time, you may view or modify your personal information (legal representative if you are under 14 years of age), or you may ask to withdraw your consent or terminate your membership. More specifically, you can click "Delete account" in the service to change through the service setting function or to cancel the subscription (withdraw the consent). If you contact us by writing, phone or email via the customer center, we will take prompt action. If you request correction of errors in personal information, we will not use or provide the personal information until we have completed the correction.
- We also provide a page to protect our users' rights according to the 'Online Personalized Advertising Privacy Guidelines'.
- Cookies may be used to provide PC-based services.
- Cookies are used to provide faster and more convenient use of your website and to provide customized services.
- What is a cookie?
- The server used to run the website is a small text file that is sent to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer.
- purpose of use
- Reject cookie collection
- Cookies do not store personally identifiable information such as names and phone numbers, and you have the option of installing cookies. As a result, you can allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies. However, if you refuse to install cookies, you will not be able to use the web, and you may have difficulty using some services that require login.
- Example of setting method
- 1) For Internet Explorer
- Tools menu at the top of your web browser> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings
- 2) For Chrome
- Settings menu on the right side of the web browser> Show advanced settings at the bottom of the screen> Content settings button for personal information> Cookies
- Hivvlab are in compliance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulations and the laws of each Member State.